Blue Lights #1 Blue Lights #1

So, the blackboard shows the date is March 3rd, 2021. Could it be, this is a time after Clear Moon is defeated once and for all?

; - )

Idle Dungeon Master Idle Dungeon Master

Unlocked the demon lord but not the one before it :/

Chaos Eclipse III Chaos Eclipse III

After the eclipse clears up, "I look up to the beautiful *NIGHT* sky"?!

LOL shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

metaphoric sequence > logic

Tattle & Tale Tattle & Tale

Can't find the last spider on Hollow Cavern...

Get Witchy Get Witchy

Any link to the song?

austineast responds:

I found it here: https://www.youtube .com/watch?v=IHI6bfFIUCk

But I'm not sure if that's the original artist or not and wasn't able to find out :/

The Ritual The Ritual

THE MOON KING RISETH! MUAHAHAH!!!

Now, again, but this time much clearer, a connection between The Bridge and Clear Moon. Weird, wasn't The Bridge supposed to be Clear Moon's opposite?
Also, apparently Clear Moon worship both Death and The Devil?

; - )

More lore will be in the next chapters of Chaos Eclipse - there's going to be a lot of BIG reveals very soon !!!

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

I explored everything but still can do no damage to Victoria. I don't know what to do now.

ShadowWhoWalks responds:

The fight is a direct undertale reference, you will trigger dialogues after certain amount of 'miss'es.

Sanguine 2 Sanguine 2

So, anyone knows how to open the door in the blue building in the "hub" you discover after the third boss?

A Sweet Typing Thrill A Sweet Typing Thrill

O_O I just guessed the secret ending. Then the game shows HOW to get the solution.

It blew my mind.

I just guessed it right because of the hints you gave on the news post. Thanks.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Whoah! That's a pretty impressive guess!
Oh, and if someone else happens to read this, please avoid even minor spoilers in the reviews :)

Thanks for playing and leaving a review, Gil, and great job beating the game, along with the secret ending! :O

Chronicle Bulletin #6 Chronicle Bulletin #6

(ಥ﹏ಥ) Nooooo...

Now, this episode, it threw some doubt into the identity of The Bridge for me. Starting to question Death's motives. Could it be playing for both sides?

:-(